- Our neem oil is guaranteed to be authentic, pure, natural , Cold Pressed and Hexane Free
- Neem oil's unique underlying property is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids and vitamin E
- Strong odour with superb efficiency neem oil has a very strong odour which is one of the indications of the purity of the product helps nourish and moisturize skin and hair
- Neem Oil is a Natural Mosquito and Pest Repellent,
- Cold Pressed Neem oil is Loaded with nutrients
Grace Gold Virgin Cold Pressed Neem Oil
Thanks to the Internet and the immense knowledge provided by it, you would have heard of the popularity of cold pressed oils. This refers to extraction of oil by applying little or no heat. What’s more, in this method, chemicals are not used for extraction and refining.
Love for Purity
So, if you like to use virgin cold pressed oils; intend to reduce carbon footprint in the environment and ensure complete health and goodness from the oils you use, bring home the neem oil from Precursor Nutra Oils. It’s time to cut the connection with other chemically refined and heated oils.
You rather derive the maximum benefits of neem oil by using it in its purest form and with the highest nutritional value.
Goodness of Neem Oil
Neem is known for its goodness from ancient Indian days. Neem leaves were used in bathing water, crushed and eaten for its various medicinal benefits and much more. Neem is always known as the best medicine for a variety of diseases. In fact, neem tree has attained the title of “Tree of life” and “Superherb”; thanks to the many benefits. So, oil, when extracted in the right way will certainly boast of the countless benefits of Neem.
Here’s the list.
- Adding Grace Gold’s virgin cold pressed Neem oil to the daily diet purifies the blood, thereby resulting in an acne-free, flawless, glowing skin. In fact, even topical use is beneficial for the skin
- Neem oil possesses anti-bacterial qualities. It keeps all bacteria at bay and controls the break out of acne and other skin problems effectively
- Grace Gold’s Neem oil is a high anti-oxidant. This makes it capable of curing a host of diseases. Moreover, anti oxidants also delay the aging process
- Neem oil is capable of detoxifying the toxins present in the body. The elimination of toxic material in the body results in the prevention of various skin diseases including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, warts, boils etc.
- Neem oil promotes hair health
- Consumption of virgin cold-pressed Neem oil strengthens the immune system
- It improves the health of the gastrointestinal tract
- Neem oil controls blood pressure, lowers cholesterol levels, promotes heart health and prevents the formation of clots
- It controls the insulin levels and therefore, benefits people with diabetes
- Grace Gold’s Neem oil is capable of regulating the function of the most important organ of the body-the liver. It therefore, keeps many health disorders at bay
So, bring home the best quality virgin cold pressed Neem oil from Precursor Nutra.