Turmeric Oil: Ancient Indians have been using turmeric as an antibiotic, spice and healing element for thousands of years. Indians continue to use turmeric in their kitchen even now. In fact, the advantages of turmeric have not failed to entice others. Now, people across the globe have recognized the immense benefits of turmeric and are making use of it. So, if turmeric oil is extracted in the traditional way, it is bound to provide benefits towards overall health and well being. The yellowish-orange root that is essential in the Indian kitchen boasts of countless benefits. Turmeric oil that is extracted from the root is also extremely beneficial.
The benefits of turmeric oil are as follows”
- It promotes a clear, flawless skin free from blemishes.
- GreenOpia’s supercritical CO2 extracted Turmeric oil possesses the ability to manage stiffness, pain, and inflammation in joints caused due to rheumatoid osteoarthritis.
- The photo-protective property of turmeric saves the skin from sunburns.
- At a therapeutic level, Turmeric oil prevents inflammation associated colon carcinogenesis.
- It potentially treats epilepsy
- It helps in preventing neurologic diseases.
- It promotes healthy digestion by addressing digestion associated problems.
- It supports a healthy liver
- It promotes oral health.
Ingredients: Pure Turmeric Oil
Directions: Take 4-5 ml of Turmeric Oil daily or as directed by Healthcare Practitioner.
- Take a pea-sized amount of the oil. Gently rub the oil into your skin with your fingertips. Don’t be too harsh on your skin.
- If you have dry skin, you can leave the oil on overnight. If you’re prone to breakouts or have sensitive skin, wash it off after 15 minutes.
- In case you choose to apply the oil to the rest of your body, make sure it doesn’t touch your clothes. You want your skin to reap the benefits of the oil, not stain your clothes!