Pure Black Seed Cold-Pressed Oil
Black cumin seed oil extracted from the seeds is excellent for dealing with autoimmune disease. However, like most other oils, the benefits of black seed oil can be completely enjoyed only when it is extracted, processed, and packaged properly. As GreenOpia understands this, it resorts to the appropriate methods, thus, providing you with the complete benefits of this wonder oil.
The list is as follows:
- The primary benefit of virgin cold-pressed Black Seed Oil is that it virtually has no side effects and is capable of curing almost everything.
- An active ingredient in Black Seed Oil, Thymoquinone is known for its high antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties. Then, why not include the oil in your daily diet?
- It is capable of treating respiratory problems and eczema.
- Research has proven that adding Black Seed Oil to a low-calorie diet results in more weight loss than following the diet itself. It, therefore, aids weight loss.
- The liver is an important organ of the body virgin cold-pressed
- Black Seed Oil is known to benefit liver function and also prevents damage.
- Consuming Black Seed Oil daily reduces swelling in joints and morning stiffness.
- The healthy fat in Black Seed Oil is capable of increasing the ratio of HDL to LDL cholesterol levels in the body.
- Consumption of Black Seed Oil improves memory and attention.
- Traditionally, Black Seed Oil was used to enhance male fertility.
- The black seed oil promotes skin and hair health.
- It is known to treat eye infection successfully.
Ingredients: Pure Black Seed Oil
Directions: Take 4-5 ml of Black Seed Oil daily or as directed by Healthcare Practitioner.