Black tea is more oxidised tea than other teas. Black tea is strong in taste than other teas. It has different processing methods. Black tea drinkers are quiet more. Black tea has caffeine to an extent.
Black tea benefits your health in many ways:
Drinking 2-3 cups of black tea everyday is good for your health.
- Healthy teeth: Tooth decay is a usual problem faced after specific age. Tooth pain is another issue which is faced by many. Drinking black tea everyday reduces chances of your tooth pain and decay. It cures your pain and also, helps fight decay.
- Heart diseases: Black tea drinker face less risk of heart stroke compared to non-black tea drinker. It lowers the risk of heart stroke by 21%. Every individual needs to look into healthy tea drinking habits.
- Antioxidant properties: Black tea contains polyphenols, which are antioxidants to DNA damage due to tobacco or other toxic chemicals. It provides nutrition which equal to fresh fruits and vegetables. This not only looks into overall nutrition level than that of the particular.
- Cancer protector: Due to polyphenol contain chances of cancer reduces at a great extent. Instead of looking for different cancer precautions, black tea manages the best antioxidants to prevent cancer. Women who drink 2-3 cups of black tea regularly have low chances of facing cancer.
- Diabetes control: Black tea regulates the blood sugar. It controls the blood sugar and looks for the diabetes patients and their sugar level. Diabetic patients should look into drinking more black tea.
- Relaxation: Black tea is refreshment. Having black tea relaxes you body and mind.
Black tea is good for health but overdosing can be risky. Drinking to 2-3 cups a day is healthy for your body. Consuming more than 3 cups can be risky. It might cause headaches, irritation and restlessness.