Skin is the outer layer of your body. Everyone takes care of their skin. One single stain and people try every alternative to get rid of it. Skin problem is something to pay immediate attention. Some skin problems are permanent and some are temporary. Some are genetic and some are situational. Skin problems can be painful at times. Minor problems can be cured and some are life threatening. Taking care of your skin is the foremost thing to do.
Skin problems grow with your age. Once to enter to your adulthood, skin problems follow you. Basic skin problems you face are:
- Acne: Acne is a skin disease which happens due to skin follicles and dead skin. There are kinds of acne such as white heads, black heads, pimples and greasy skin. It happens due to oily skin.
- Shingles: It is a painful rash. Usually it is a virus which attacks your weak immune system. It turn red like boils and gives itchiness. It starts erupting due to several medicines or your weak immune system. It takes place on one side of your face or on one nerve
- Hives: Hives are the outbreak of swollen, pale red skin. It itches a lot and happens on any part of the body. They last for a day.
- Cold sores: Cold sore are blisters, develop due to herpes simplex virus. It can be cleared without medication within 7-10 days. These sores have some fluid in it. It causes itching sensation and burns as well.
- Moles: It is small skin tags on your body since childhood. Size keeps on growing. It is of brown or black colour. It grows up to 30 years. Almost 10-40 moles are there on your body by age of 30. They appear alone or in groups on the body. It can be removed with horse hair or surgery.
- Liver spots: These are spots appeared on your skin due to aging or skin exposed to sun. It is usually on your faces or hands. It has a colour varying from brown, red and black. It happens due to ultraviolent radiation from the sun. It stays for few days only. No medication is needed.
- Sun tanning: Sun tanning happens when people usually tend to be in sun for long. Some do it purposely for gaining vitamin D. Many face sunburn and risk of skin cancer. De-tanning skin is really difficult.