1. Refunds on cancellation / downgrades will be entertained only if the client has served the due notice period for cancellation / downgrades. Any excess money after adjusting for the notice period and pending dues if any, shall be refunded to the customer. All cancellation and downgrade requests require a 30 day notice period.
2. Refunds during the trial period do not apply since we do not charge customers during the trial period. Only if the client continues beyond the trial period thereby indicating acceptance to retaining use our services, do we charge them as per terms and conditions of the plans.
3. Refunds on non-usage of plan hours by the customer are not permitted. Only Rollovers are permitted as per the terms and condition of the plan.
4. Refunds are not applicable on items bought on behalf of the customer on the customer’s instructions using the customer’s credit card.
5. In the event of deficiency in service, GreenOpia Inc. will make every reasonable effort to rectify the problem and rework on the project and deliver it back to the customer. Refunds on account of deficiency in service will be provided only in terms of additional hours of service on a pro-rata basis as per plan. All such requests have to be routed to GreenOpia Inc either through direct email within 3 business days of receipt of a project, failing which it is presumed that the service quality is acceptable and there is no deficiency in service. The decision of the company will be final and binding on this matter. All projects are undertaken on a best effort basis only.
6. GreenOpia Inc. and its virtual assistants shall be not responsible or liable for insufficient or delayed documentation from customer pertaining to any particular task/s, errors/ mistakes not pertaining to GreenOpia’s scope of work, inability of customer to follow procedures or requirements or due to any other reasons beyond the control of GreenOpia Inc.
7. Any refunds due to errors in billing, referral discounts or any such items shall be made to your credit card. To prevent fraudulent acts, refunds are only issued back through the same payment process as the payment was made through and no substitutions are allowed. i.e. If you paid by your Visa card then the refund can only be issued back to the same Visa card number you paid with and not a different credit card/cash/cheque/etc.
8. You may be subject to credit card transaction charges and fluctuations in exchange rate on such refunds due to the payment gateway and the intermediary banks involved in the transaction; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Timelines for receipt of funds into your credit card account may also vary for different cards / banks. Our responsibility is to act on issuing a refund where agreed upon after resolution of the case, within 10 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org